We want all Dr James customers to be happy with their purchase. If however, you are not happy with the style or size, we encourage you to return the goods back to us for an exchange or refund. You have 30 days from date of purchase to complete the returns process. Follow the simple steps outlined below and once your order is received undamaged back to our warehouse, a refund or exchange will be issued as per our terms and conditions outlined.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any goods to us for any reason except as a result of your cancellation under the regulations:
1. All returns must be authorised prior to return.
2. Return postage costs must be paid by the customer unless the goods were sent in error or defective on receipt in which case, we shall issue a refund for return standard parcel postage.
3. Original order shipping costs are non refundable.
4. The goods must be returned to us not later than 30 days by trackable standard parcel postage.
5. We cannot accept returned goods that have been embroidered unless otherwise defective.
6. Goods that have been sold in a ‘Clearance’ sale are not subject to refunds but may be exchanged for other garments. Please contact us for details if you wish to make an exchange under these conditions.
7. Goods should be returned:
• With both garments and all packaging in their original condition, labels affixed and securely wrapped.
• Including our returns note which you will receive on request.
• At your risk and cost.
8. If we agree that the goods are faulty, we will:
• refund the cost of return carriage.
• repair or replace the goods as we choose.
9. We reserve the right to deny a refund if the goods have been worn, laundered, or damaged in any way.
10. If you have any complaints or other queries please inform us within 5 working days by email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to resolve the matter within 5 working days.